Jin Shrines, offering hall 晉祠獻殿https://architecturasinica.org/place/000048y
- offering hall (English)
- 獻殿 (Traditional Chinese)
- 献殿 (Simplified Chinese)
- xiàndiàn (Pinyin)
- hsien-tien (Wade-Giles)
- Jinci xiandian (English)
- 晉祠獻殿 (Traditional Chinese)
- 晋祠獻殿 (Simplified Chinese)
- Lat. 37.7085556° Long. 112.435°
Dynasty Jin 1115 - 1234 1
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 WILKINSON. 2000. Chinese History: A Manual, 12.
How to Cite This Entry
Tracy Miller, “Jin Shrines, offering hall 晉祠獻殿 ” in Architectura Sinica last modified September 26, 2020, https://architecturasinica.org/place/000048y.
Bibliography:Tracy Miller, “Jin Shrines, offering hall 晉祠獻殿 .” In Architectura Sinica, edited by . Entry published March 21, 2018. https://architecturasinica.org/place/000048y.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Jin Shrines, offering hall 晉祠獻殿
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, entry contributor, “Jin Shrines, offering hall 晉祠獻殿 ”
- Editing and proof correction Tracy Miller
- adding citation Song Qisen
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2018.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.