Longmen Monastery, west side hall 龍門寺西配殿https://architecturasinica.org/place/000207
- west side hall (English)
- 西配殿 (Traditional Chinese)
- 西配殿 (Simplified Chinese)
- xī pèidiàn (Pinyin)
- hsi p`ei-tien (Wade-Giles)
- Longmensi Xipeidian (English)
- 龍門寺西配殿 (Traditional Chinese)
- 龙门寺西配殿 (Simplified Chinese)
- Lat. 36.387495° Long. 113.6201617°
Dynasty Later Tang 923 - 936 1
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 WILKINSON, Chinese History: A Manual, 12.
How to Cite This Entry
Tracy Miller, “Longmen Monastery, west side hall 龍門寺西配殿 ” in Architectura Sinica last modified October 1, 2020, https://architecturasinica.org/place/000207.
Bibliography:Tracy Miller, “Longmen Monastery, west side hall 龍門寺西配殿 .” In Architectura Sinica, edited by . Entry published March 21, 2018. https://architecturasinica.org/place/000207.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Longmen Monastery, west side hall 龍門寺西配殿
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, entry contributor, “Longmen Monastery, west side hall 龍門寺西配殿 ”
- Editing and proof correction Tracy Miller
- adding citation Song Qisen
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2018.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.