South Jixiang Monastery, middle hall
Place Type: palatial hall
- middle hall (English)
- 中殿 (Traditional Chinese)
- 中殿 (Simplified Chinese)
- zhongdian (Pinyin)
- Nanjixiangsi zhongdian (English)
- 南吉祥寺中殿 (Traditional Chinese)
- 南吉祥寺中殿 (Simplified Chinese)
- Lat. 35.77675° Long. 113.12075°
Dynasty Northern Song 960 - 1127
Contained in Place
How to Cite This Entry Show full citation information...
“South Jixiang Monastery, middle hall 南吉祥寺中殿 ” in Architectura Sinica last modified March 21, 2018, https://architecturasinica.org/place/000215.
Bibliography:“South Jixiang Monastery, middle hall 南吉祥寺中殿 .” In Architectura Sinica, edited by . Entry published March 21, 2018. https://architecturasinica.org/place/000215.
About this Entry
Entry Title: South Jixiang Monastery, middle hall 南吉祥寺中殿
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, general editor,
- , editor, Architectura Sinica
- Tracy Miller, entry contributor, “South Jixiang Monastery, middle hall 南吉祥寺中殿 ”
- Editing, proofreading, data entry and revision by Tracy Miller
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2018.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.