South Jixiang Monastery, middle hall 南吉祥寺中殿https://architecturasinica.org/place/000215
- middle hall (English)
- 中殿 (Traditional Chinese)
- 中殿 (Simplified Chinese)
- zhōngdiàn (Pinyin)
- chung-tien (Wade-Giles)
- Nanjixiangsi zhongdian (English)
- 南吉祥寺中殿 (Traditional Chinese)
- 南吉祥寺中殿 (Simplified Chinese)
- Lat. 35.77675° Long. 113.12075°
Dynasty Northern Song 960 - 1127 1
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 WILKINSON, Chinese History: A Manual, 12.
How to Cite This Entry
Tracy Miller, “South Jixiang Monastery, middle hall 南吉祥寺中殿 ” in Architectura Sinica last modified October 1, 2020, https://architecturasinica.org/place/000215.
Bibliography:Tracy Miller, “South Jixiang Monastery, middle hall 南吉祥寺中殿 .” In Architectura Sinica, edited by . Entry published March 21, 2018. https://architecturasinica.org/place/000215.
About this Entry
Entry Title: South Jixiang Monastery, middle hall 南吉祥寺中殿
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, entry contributor, “South Jixiang Monastery, middle hall 南吉祥寺中殿 ”
- Editing and proof correction Tracy Miller
- adding citation Song Qisen
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2018.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.