South Jixiang Monastery 南吉祥寺https://architecturasinica.org/place/000067
- South Jixiang Monastery (English)
- Nán Jíxiángsì (Pinyin)
- Nan Chi-hsiang-ssu (Wade-Giles)
- 南吉祥寺 (Traditional Chinese)
- 南吉祥寺 (Simplified Chinese)
- Shanxi (Pinyin)
- 山西省 (Traditional Chinese)
- 山西省 (Simplified Chinese)
- Lingchuan (Pinyin)
- 陵川 (Simplified Chinese)
- 县 (Simplified Chinese)
- County (English)
- 平川 (Simplified Chinese)
- Lat. 35.77675° Long. 113.12075°
Dynasty Northern Song 960 - 1127 1
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 WILKINSON, Chinese History: A Manual, 12.
Contains artifact(s) (1)
1. middle hall
How to Cite This Entry
Tracy Miller, “South Jixiang Monastery 南吉祥寺 ” in Architectura Sinica last modified September 11, 2020, https://architecturasinica.org/place/000067.
Bibliography:Tracy Miller, “South Jixiang Monastery 南吉祥寺 .” In Architectura Sinica, edited by . Entry published March 21, 2018. https://architecturasinica.org/place/000067.
About this Entry
Entry Title: South Jixiang Monastery 南吉祥寺
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, entry contributor, “South Jixiang Monastery 南吉祥寺 ”
- Editing and proof correction Tracy Miller
- adding external links SUN Zheng
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2018.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.