- Dule Monastery (English)
- Dulesi (Pinyin)
- 獨樂寺 (Traditional Chinese)
- 独乐寺 (Simplified Chinese)
- Hebei (Pinyin)
- 河北省 (Traditional Chinese)
- 河北省 (Simplified Chinese)
- 蓟 (Simplified Chinese)
- 县 (Simplified Chinese)
- County (English)
- Lat. 40.0438° Long. 117.3966833°
- Lat. 40.04408333° Long. 117.3966666°
Dynasty Liao 916 - 1125 1
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 WILKINSON, Chinese History: A Manual, 12.
How to Cite This Entry
Tracy Miller, “Dule Monastery 獨樂寺 ” in Architectura Sinica last modified March 25, 2020, https://architecturasinica.org/place/000024.
Bibliography:Tracy Miller, “Dule Monastery 獨樂寺 .” In Architectura Sinica, edited by . Entry published March 21, 2018. https://architecturasinica.org/place/000024.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Dule Monastery 獨樂寺
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, entry contributor, “Dule Monastery 獨樂寺 ”
- Editing, proofreading, data entry and revision by Tracy Miller
- adding external links Melanie Lu
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2018.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.