Guangde Monastery 廣德寺https://architecturasinica.org/place/000034
- Guangde Monastery (English)
- Guǎngdésì (Pinyin)
- Kuang-te-ssu (Wade-Giles)
- 廣德寺 (Traditional Chinese)
- 广德寺 (Simplified Chinese)
- Sichuan (Pinyin)
- 四川省 (Traditional Chinese)
- 四川省 (Simplified Chinese)
- 遂宁 (Simplified Chinese)
- 市 (Simplified Chinese)
- City (English)
Dynasty Northern Song 960 - 1127 1
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 WILKINSON, Chinese History: A Manual, 12.
Contains artifact(s) (1)
How to Cite This Entry
Tracy Miller, “Guangde Monastery 廣德寺 ” in Architectura Sinica last modified September 17, 2020, https://architecturasinica.org/place/000034.
Bibliography:Tracy Miller, “Guangde Monastery 廣德寺 .” In Architectura Sinica, edited by Tracy Miller. Entry published March 21, 2018. https://architecturasinica.org/place/000034.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Guangde Monastery 廣德寺
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, editor, Architectura Sinica
- Tracy Miller, entry contributor, “Guangde Monastery 廣德寺 ”
- Editing, proofreading, data entry and revision by Tracy Miller
- Adding external links Song Qisen
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2018.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.