Guangde Monastery, Shanji Pagoda 廣德寺善濟塔https://architecturasinica.org/place/000175
- Shanji Pagoda (English)
- 善濟塔 (Traditional Chinese)
- 善济塔 (Simplified Chinese)
- Shànjìtǎ (Pinyin)
- Shan-chi-t'a (Wade-Giles)
- Guangdesi Shanjita (English)
- 廣德寺善濟塔 (Traditional Chinese)
- 广德寺善济塔 (Simplified Chinese)
Dynasty Song 960 - 1279 1
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 WILKINSON. 2000. Chinese History: A Manual, 12.
Contained in Place
How to Cite This Entry
Tracy Miller, “Guangde Monastery, Shanji Pagoda 廣德寺善濟塔 ” in Architectura Sinica last modified September 26, 2020, https://architecturasinica.org/place/000175.
Bibliography:Tracy Miller, “Guangde Monastery, Shanji Pagoda 廣德寺善濟塔 .” In Architectura Sinica, edited by . Entry published March 21, 2018. https://architecturasinica.org/place/000175.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Guangde Monastery, Shanji Pagoda 廣德寺善濟塔
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, entry contributor, “Guangde Monastery, Shanji Pagoda 廣德寺善濟塔 ”
- Editing, proofreading, data entry and revision by Tracy Miller
- adding citations Melanie Lu
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2018.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.