Jin Shrines, Shuang Bridge 晉祠雙橋https://architecturasinica.org/place/000048wa
- Shuang Bridge (English)
- 雙橋 (Traditional Chinese)
- 双桥 (Simplified Chinese)
- Shuāngqiáo (Pinyin)
- Shuang-ch'iao (Wade-Giles)
- 晉祠雙橋 (Traditional Chinese)
- 晋祠双桥 (Simplified Chinese)
- Jinci Shuang Bridge (English)
- 晉祠掛雪橋 (Traditional Chinese)
- Jinci Guaxue Bridge (English)
Dynasty Qing 2
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 MILLER. 2007. The Divine Nature of Power: Chinese Ritual Architecture at the Sacred Site of Jinci, 198.
- 2 WILKINSON. 2000. Chinese History: A Manual, 12.
Contained in Place
How to Cite This Entry
Tracy Miller, “Jin Shrines, Shuang Bridge 晉祠雙橋 ” in Architectura Sinica last modified September 23, 2021, https://architecturasinica.org/place/000048wa.
Bibliography:Tracy Miller, “Jin Shrines, Shuang Bridge 晉祠雙橋 .” In Architectura Sinica, edited by . Entry published September 23, 2021. https://architecturasinica.org/place/000048wa.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Jin Shrines, Shuang Bridge 晉祠雙橋
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, entry contributor, “Jin Shrines, Shuang Bridge 晉祠雙橋 ”
- Website coordination by Yuh-Fen Benda
- Editing and proof correction Tracy Miller
- Data entry Yuh-Fen Benda
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2021.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.