Jingtu Monastery 淨土寺https://architecturasinica.org/place/000050
- Jingtu Monastery (English)
- Jìngtǔsì (Pinyin)
- Ching-t`u-ssu (Wade-Giles)
- 淨土寺 (Traditional Chinese)
- 净土寺 (Simplified Chinese)
- Shanxi (Pinyin)
- 山西省 (Traditional Chinese)
- 山西省 (Simplified Chinese)
- 应 (Simplified Chinese)
- 县 (Simplified Chinese)
- County (English)
- Lat. 39.5665166° Long. 113.1876°
Dynasty Jin 1115 - 1234 1
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 WILKINSON. 2000. Chinese History: A Manual, 12.
How to Cite This Entry
Tracy Miller, “Jingtu Monastery 淨土寺 ” in Architectura Sinica last modified September 17, 2020, https://architecturasinica.org/place/000050.
Bibliography:Tracy Miller, “Jingtu Monastery 淨土寺 .” In Architectura Sinica, edited by . Entry published March 21, 2018. https://architecturasinica.org/place/000050.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Jingtu Monastery 淨土寺
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, entry contributor, “Jingtu Monastery 淨土寺 ”
- Editing, proofreading, data entry and revision by Tracy Miller
- adding external links Song Qisen
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2018.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.