Jingtu Monastery, Mahāvīra Treasure Hall 淨土寺大雄寶殿https://architecturasinica.org/place/000193
- Mahāvīra Treasure Hall (English)
- 大雄寶殿 (Traditional Chinese)
- 大雄宝殿 (Simplified Chinese)
- Dàxióngbǎodiàn (Pinyin)
- Ta-hsiung-pao-tien (Wade-Giles)
- Jingtusi Daxiongbaodian (English)
- 净土寺大雄寶殿 (Traditional Chinese)
- 净土寺大雄宝殿 (Simplified Chinese)
- Lat. 39.5665166° Long. 113.1876°
Dynasty Liao 916 - 1125 1
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 WILKINSON, Chinese History: A Manual, 12.
How to Cite This Entry
Tracy Miller, “Jingtu Monastery, Mahāvīra Treasure Hall 淨土寺大雄寶殿 ” in Architectura Sinica last modified September 26, 2020, https://architecturasinica.org/place/000193.
Bibliography:Tracy Miller, “Jingtu Monastery, Mahāvīra Treasure Hall 淨土寺大雄寶殿 .” In Architectura Sinica, edited by . Entry published March 21, 2018. https://architecturasinica.org/place/000193.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Jingtu Monastery, Mahāvīra Treasure Hall 淨土寺大雄寶殿
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, entry contributor, “Jingtu Monastery, Mahāvīra Treasure Hall 淨土寺大雄寶殿 ”
- Editing and proof correction Tracy Miller
- adding citation Song Qisen
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2018.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.