- Kaishan Monastery (English)
- Kaishansi (Pinyin)
- 開善寺 (Traditional Chinese)
- 开善寺 (Simplified Chinese)
- Hebei (Pinyin)
- 河北省 (Traditional Chinese)
- 河北省 (Simplified Chinese)
- Gaobeidian Shi (Pinyin)
- 高碑店 (Simplified Chinese)
- 市 (Simplified Chinese)
- City (English)
- Lat. 39.2470666° Long. 115.9872°
Dynasty Liao 916 - 1125 1
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 WILKINSON, Chinese History: A Manual, 12.
Contains artifact(s) (1)
1. main hall
How to Cite This Entry
Tracy Miller, “Kaishan Monastery 開善寺 ” in Architectura Sinica last modified March 24, 2020, https://architecturasinica.org/place/000055.
Bibliography:Tracy Miller, “Kaishan Monastery 開善寺 .” In Architectura Sinica, edited by . Entry published March 21, 2018. https://architecturasinica.org/place/000055.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Kaishan Monastery 開善寺
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, entry contributor, “Kaishan Monastery 開善寺 ”
- Editing, proofreading, data entry and revision by Tracy Miller
- adding external links Song Qisen
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2018.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.