Kaishan Monastery, main hall
- main hall (English)
- 正殿 (Traditional Chinese)
- 正殿 (Simplified Chinese)
- zhengdian (Pinyin)
- Kaishansi zhengdian (English)
- 開善寺正殿 (Traditional Chinese)
- 开善寺正殿 (Simplified Chinese)
- Lat. 39.2470666° Long. 115.9872°
Dynasty Liao 916 - 1125 1
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 WILKINSON, Chinese History: A Manual, 12.
How to Cite This Entry
Tracy Miller, “Kaishan Monastery, main hall 開善寺正殿 ” in Architectura Sinica last modified April 1, 2020, https://architecturasinica.org/place/000198.
Bibliography:Tracy Miller, “Kaishan Monastery, main hall 開善寺正殿 .” In Architectura Sinica, edited by . Entry published March 21, 2018. https://architecturasinica.org/place/000198.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Kaishan Monastery, main hall 開善寺正殿
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, entry contributor, “Kaishan Monastery, main hall 開善寺正殿 ”
- Editing, proofreading, data entry and revision by Tracy Miller
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2018.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.