Zhengding Kaiyuan Monastery 正定開元寺https://architecturasinica.org/place/000056
- Zhengding Kaiyuan Monastery (English)
- Zhèngdìng Kāiyuánsì (Pinyin)
- Cheng-ting K`ai-yüan-ssu (Wade-Giles)
- 正定開元寺 (Traditional Chinese)
- 正定开元寺 (Simplified Chinese)
- Hebei (Pinyin)
- 河北省 (Traditional Chinese)
- 河北省 (Simplified Chinese)
- 正定 (Simplified Chinese)
- 县 (Simplified Chinese)
- County (English)
Dynasty Eastern Wei-5 Dynasties 540-960 1
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 WILKINSON, Chinese History: A Manual, 12.
Contains artifact(s) (1)
1. bell tower
How to Cite This Entry
Tracy Miller, “Zhengding Kaiyuan Monastery 正定開元寺 ” in Architectura Sinica last modified September 21, 2020, https://architecturasinica.org/place/000056.
Bibliography:Tracy Miller, “Zhengding Kaiyuan Monastery 正定開元寺 .” In Architectura Sinica, edited by . Entry published March 21, 2018. https://architecturasinica.org/place/000056.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Zhengding Kaiyuan Monastery 正定開元寺
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, entry contributor, “Zhengding Kaiyuan Monastery 正定開元寺 ”
- Editing, proofreading, data entry and revision by Tracy Miller
- adding external links Song Qisen
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2018.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.