Zhengding Kaiyuan Monastery, bell tower 正定開元寺鐘樓https://architecturasinica.org/place/000199
- bell tower (English)
- 鐘樓 (Traditional Chinese)
- 钟楼 (Simplified Chinese)
- zhōnglóu (Pinyin)
- Chung-lou (Wade-Giles)
- Zhengding Kaiyuansi zhonglou (English)
- 正定開元寺鐘樓 (Traditional Chinese)
- 正定开元寺钟楼 (Simplified Chinese)
Dynasty Tang 618 - 907 1
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 WILKINSON, Chinese History: A Manual, 12.
Contained in Place
How to Cite This Entry
Tracy Miller, “Zhengding Kaiyuan Monastery, bell tower 正定開元寺鐘樓 ” in Architectura Sinica last modified September 26, 2020, https://architecturasinica.org/place/000199.
Bibliography:Tracy Miller, “Zhengding Kaiyuan Monastery, bell tower 正定開元寺鐘樓 .” In Architectura Sinica, edited by . Entry published March 21, 2018. https://architecturasinica.org/place/000199.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Zhengding Kaiyuan Monastery, bell tower 正定開元寺鐘樓
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, entry contributor, “Zhengding Kaiyuan Monastery, bell tower 正定開元寺鐘樓 ”
- Editing and proof correction Tracy Miller
- adding citation Song Qisen
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2018.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.