Lingyan Monastery 靈岩寺https://architecturasinica.org/place/000061
- Lingyan Monastery (English)
- Língyánsì (Pinyin)
- Ling-yen-ssu (Wade-Giles)
- 靈岩寺 (Traditional Chinese)
- 灵岩寺 (Simplified Chinese)
- Shandong (Pinyin)
- 山東省 (Traditional Chinese)
- 山东省 (Simplified Chinese)
- Changqing Qu (Pinyin)
- 长清 (Simplified Chinese)
- 县 (Simplified Chinese)
- County (English)
- Changqing District (Pinyin)
- Lat. 36.3632666° Long. 116.977683°
Dynasty Former Qin 351 - 394 1
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 WILKINSON. 2000. Chinese History: A Manual, 11.
How to Cite This Entry
Tracy Miller, “Lingyan Monastery 靈岩寺 ” in Architectura Sinica last modified September 21, 2020, https://architecturasinica.org/place/000061.
Bibliography:Tracy Miller, “Lingyan Monastery 靈岩寺 .” In Architectura Sinica, edited by . Entry published March 21, 2018. https://architecturasinica.org/place/000061.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Lingyan Monastery 靈岩寺
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, entry contributor, “Lingyan Monastery 靈岩寺 ”
- Editing, proofreading, data entry and revision by Tracy Miller
- adding external links Song Qisen
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2018.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.