Temple of Confucius in Qufu 曲阜孔廟https://architecturasinica.org/place/000081
- Temple of Confucius in Qufu (English)
- Qūfù Kǒngmiào (Pinyin)
- Ch`ü-fu K'ung-miao (Wade-Giles)
- 曲阜孔廟 (Traditional Chinese)
- 曲阜孔庙 (Simplified Chinese)
- Shandong (Pinyin)
- 山東省 (Traditional Chinese)
- 山东省 (Simplified Chinese)
- Qufu (Pinyin)
- 曲阜 (Simplified Chinese)
- 县 (Simplified Chinese)
- County (English)
- Lat. 35.5955833° Long. 116.98405°
Dynasty Jin 1115 - 1234 1
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 WILKINSON, Chinese History: A Manual, 12.
Contains artifact(s) (1)
How to Cite This Entry
Tracy Miller, “Temple of Confucius in Qufu 曲阜孔廟 ” in Architectura Sinica last modified September 11, 2020, https://architecturasinica.org/place/000081.
Bibliography:Tracy Miller, “Temple of Confucius in Qufu 曲阜孔廟 .” In Architectura Sinica, edited by . Entry published March 21, 2018. https://architecturasinica.org/place/000081.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Temple of Confucius in Qufu 曲阜孔廟
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, entry contributor, “Temple of Confucius in Qufu 曲阜孔廟 ”
- Editing and proof correction Tracy Miller
- adding external links SUN Zheng
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2018.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.