Temple of Confucius in Qufu, west stele pavilion 曲阜孔廟西碑亭https://architecturasinica.org/place/000230
- west stele pavilion (English)
- 西碑亭 (Traditional Chinese)
- 西碑亭 (Simplified Chinese)
- xī bēitíng (Pinyin)
- his pei-t`ing (Wade-Giles)
- Qufu Kongmiao xibeiting (English)
- 曲阜孔廟西碑亭 (Traditional Chinese)
- 曲阜孔庙西碑亭 (Simplified Chinese)
- Lat. 35.5955833° Long. 116.98405°
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 WILKINSON, Chinese History: A Manual, 12.
How to Cite This Entry
Bibliography:Tracy Miller, “Temple of Confucius in Qufu, west stele pavilion 曲阜孔廟西碑亭 .” In Architectura Sinica, edited by . Entry published March 21, 2018. https://architecturasinica.org/place/000230.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Temple of Confucius in Qufu, west stele pavilion 曲阜孔廟西碑亭
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, entry contributor, “Temple of Confucius in Qufu, west stele pavilion 曲阜孔廟西碑亭 ”
- Editing and proof correction Tracy Miller
- adding citation Song Qisen
Copyright and License for Reuse
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.