Sirun Sanjiaotang 寺潤三教堂https://architecturasinica.org/place/000088
- Sirun Sanjiaotang (English)
- Sìrùn Sānjiàotáng (Pinyin)
- Ssu-jun San-chiao-t'ang (Wade-Giles)
- 寺潤三教堂 (Traditional Chinese)
- 寺润三教堂 (Simplified Chinese)
- Sirun Sanjiao Hall (English)
- Shanxi (Pinyin)
- 山西省 (Traditional Chinese)
- 山西省 (Simplified Chinese)
- Lingchuan (Pinyin)
- 陵川 (Simplified Chinese)
- 县 (Simplified Chinese)
- County (English)
- 杨村 (Simplified Chinese)
- Lat. 35.83021667° Long. 113.18035°
Dynasty Jin 1115 - 1234 1
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 WILKINSON. 2000. Chinese History: A Manual, 12.
How to Cite This Entry
Tracy Miller, “Sirun Sanjiaotang 寺潤三教堂 ” in Architectura Sinica last modified September 11, 2020, https://architecturasinica.org/place/000088.
Bibliography:Tracy Miller, “Sirun Sanjiaotang 寺潤三教堂 .” In Architectura Sinica, edited by . Entry published March 21, 2018. https://architecturasinica.org/place/000088.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Sirun Sanjiaotang 寺潤三教堂
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, entry contributor, “Sirun Sanjiaotang 寺潤三教堂 ”
- Editing and proof correction Tracy Miller
- adding external links SUN Zheng
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2018.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.