Sirun Sanjiaotang, main hall 寺潤三教堂大殿https://architecturasinica.org/place/000240
- Sanjiaotang main hall (English)
- 三教堂大殿 (Traditional Chinese)
- 三教堂大殿 (Simplified Chinese)
- Sanjiaotang dadian (Pinyin)
- Sirun Sanjiaotang main hall (English)
- 寺润三教堂大殿 (Traditional Chinese)
- 寺润三教堂大殿 (Simplified Chinese)
- Lat. 35.83021667° Long. 113.18035°
Building InformationThe main hall, which may also be the Sanjiaotang itself, sits on a 1.4 meter-high stone platform. It is a three-by-three bay hall, with a square plan and a double-eaves hip-gable roof. The structural framework consists of a four-rafter beam that extends from front to back eaves, and is surrounded on four sides by a gallery. 1
Dynasty Jin 1115 - 1234 2
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 国家文物局, 中国文物地图集. 山西分册, II (zhong): 513; 21-C8.
- 2 WILKINSON, Chinese History: A Manual, 12.
How to Cite This Entry
Tracy Miller, “Sirun Sanjiaotang, main hall 寺潤三教堂大殿 ” in Architectura Sinica last modified March 26, 2020, https://architecturasinica.org/place/000240.
Bibliography:Tracy Miller, “Sirun Sanjiaotang, main hall 寺潤三教堂大殿 .” In Architectura Sinica, edited by Tracy Miller. Entry published March 21, 2018. https://architecturasinica.org/place/000240.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Sirun Sanjiaotang, main hall 寺潤三教堂大殿
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, editor, Architectura Sinica
- Tracy Miller, entry contributor, “Sirun Sanjiaotang, main hall 寺潤三教堂大殿 ”
- Editing and proof correction Tracy Miller
- adding external links SUN Zheng
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2018.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.