Tiantai Hermitage 天台庵https://architecturasinica.org/place/000093
- Tiantai Hermitage (English)
- Tiāntáiān (Pinyin)
- T'ien-t'ai-an (Wade-Giles)
- 天台庵 (Traditional Chinese)
- 天台庵 (Simplified Chinese)
- Shanxi (Pinyin)
- 山西省 (Traditional Chinese)
- 山西省 (Simplified Chinese)
- Pingshun (Pinyin)
- 平顺 (Simplified Chinese)
- 县 (Simplified Chinese)
- County (English)
- Lat. 36.38344° Long. 113.3922133°
Dynasty Tang 618 - 907 1
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 WILKINSON, Chinese History: A Manual, 12.
Contains artifact(s) (1)
1. main hall
How to Cite This Entry
Tracy Miller, “Tiantai Hermitage 天台庵 ” in Architectura Sinica last modified September 11, 2020, https://architecturasinica.org/place/000093.
Bibliography:Tracy Miller, “Tiantai Hermitage 天台庵 .” In Architectura Sinica, edited by . Entry published March 21, 2018. https://architecturasinica.org/place/000093.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Tiantai Hermitage 天台庵
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, entry contributor, “Tiantai Hermitage 天台庵 ”
- Editing and proof correction Tracy Miller
- adding external links SUN Zheng
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2018.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.