Tiantai Hermitage, main hall 天台庵正殿https://architecturasinica.org/place/000245
- main hall (English)
- 正殿 (Traditional Chinese)
- 正殿 (Simplified Chinese)
- zhèngdiàn (Pinyin)
- cheng-tien (Wade-Giles)
- Tiantaian zhengdian (English)
- 天臺庵正殿 (Traditional Chinese)
- 天台庵正殿 (Simplified Chinese)
- Lat. 36.38344° Long. 113.3922133°
Dynasty Tang 618 - 907 1
probably early tenth century, based on style
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 WILKINSON, Chinese History: A Manual, 12.
How to Cite This Entry
Tracy Miller, “Tiantai Hermitage, main hall 天台庵正殿 ” in Architectura Sinica last modified October 1, 2020, https://architecturasinica.org/place/000245.
Bibliography:Tracy Miller, “Tiantai Hermitage, main hall 天台庵正殿 .” In Architectura Sinica, edited by . Entry published March 21, 2018. https://architecturasinica.org/place/000245.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Tiantai Hermitage, main hall 天台庵正殿
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, entry contributor, “Tiantai Hermitage, main hall 天台庵正殿 ”
- Editing and proof correction Tracy Miller
- adding external links SUN Zheng
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2018.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.