Tianwang Monastery 天王寺https://architecturasinica.org/place/000094
- Tianwang Monastery (English)
- Tiānwángsì (Pinyin)
- T'ien-wang-ssu (Wade-Giles)
- 天王寺 (Traditional Chinese)
- 天王寺 (Simplified Chinese)
- Shanxi (Pinyin)
- 山西省 (Traditional Chinese)
- 山西省 (Simplified Chinese)
- Zhangzi (Pinyin)
- 长子 (Simplified Chinese)
- 县 (Simplified Chinese)
- County (English)
- Lat. 36.11731667° Long. 112.8746333°
- Lat. 36.11753333° Long. 112.8747333°
Dynasty Jin 1115 - 1234 1
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 WILKINSON, Chinese History: A Manual, 12.
How to Cite This Entry
Tracy Miller, “Tianwang Monastery 天王寺 ” in Architectura Sinica last modified September 10, 2020, https://architecturasinica.org/place/000094.
Bibliography:Tracy Miller, “Tianwang Monastery 天王寺 .” In Architectura Sinica, edited by . Entry published March 21, 2018. https://architecturasinica.org/place/000094.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Tianwang Monastery 天王寺
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, entry contributor, “Tianwang Monastery 天王寺 ”
- Editing and proof correction Tracy Miller
- adding external links SUN Zheng
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2018.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.