Tianwang Monastery, back hall 天王寺後殿https://architecturasinica.org/place/000247
- back hall (English)
- 後殿 (Traditional Chinese)
- 后殿 (Simplified Chinese)
- hòudiàn (Pinyin)
- hou-tien (Wade-Giles)
- Tianwangsi houdian (English)
- 天王寺後殿 (Traditional Chinese)
- 天王寺後殿 (Simplified Chinese)
- Lat. 36.11753333° Long. 112.8747333°
Dynasty Jin 1115 - 1234 1
Middle and Back Halls Jin: 现仅存中殿、后殿，有关专家从梁架结构和斗拱构件认证属金代建筑遗存
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 WILKINSON, Chinese History: A Manual, 12.
How to Cite This Entry
Tracy Miller, “Tianwang Monastery, back hall 天王寺後殿 ” in Architectura Sinica last modified October 1, 2020, https://architecturasinica.org/place/000247.
Bibliography:Tracy Miller, “Tianwang Monastery, back hall 天王寺後殿 .” In Architectura Sinica, edited by . Entry published March 21, 2018. https://architecturasinica.org/place/000247.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Tianwang Monastery, back hall 天王寺後殿
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, entry contributor, “Tianwang Monastery, back hall 天王寺後殿 ”
- Editing and proof correction Tracy Miller
- adding external links SUN Zheng
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2018.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.