Xiajiao Tangdi Temple 下交湯帝廟https://architecturasinica.org/place/000097
- Xiajiao Tangdi Temple (English)
- Xiàjiāo Tāngdìmiào (Pinyin)
- Hsia-chiao T'ang-ti-miao (Wade-Giles)
- 下交湯帝廟 (Traditional Chinese)
- 下交汤帝庙 (Simplified Chinese)
- Shanxi (Pinyin)
- 山西省 (Traditional Chinese)
- 山西省 (Simplified Chinese)
- Yangcheng (Pinyin)
- 阳城 (Simplified Chinese)
- 县 (Simplified Chinese)
- County (English)
- Lat. 35.41436667° Long. 112.3568333°
Dynasty Northern Song 960 - 1127 1
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 WILKINSON, Chinese History: A Manual, 12.
Contains artifact(s) (1)
How to Cite This Entry
Tracy Miller, “Xiajiao Tangdi Temple 下交湯帝廟 ” in Architectura Sinica last modified September 11, 2020, https://architecturasinica.org/place/000097.
Bibliography:Tracy Miller, “Xiajiao Tangdi Temple 下交湯帝廟 .” In Architectura Sinica, edited by . Entry published March 21, 2018. https://architecturasinica.org/place/000097.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Xiajiao Tangdi Temple 下交湯帝廟
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, entry contributor, “Xiajiao Tangdi Temple 下交湯帝廟 ”
- Editing and proof correction Tracy Miller
- adding external links SUN Zheng
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2018.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.