Xiajiao Tangdi Temple, worship hall 下交湯帝廟拜殿https://architecturasinica.org/place/000250
- worship hall (English)
- 拜殿 (Traditional Chinese)
- 拜殿 (Simplified Chinese)
- baidian (Pinyin)
- Ling-tse-wang-tien (Wade-Giles)
- Xiajiao Tangdimiao baidian (English)
- 下交汤帝廟拜殿 (Traditional Chinese)
- 下交汤帝庙拜殿 (Simplified Chinese)
- Lat. 35.41436667° Long. 112.3568333°
Dynasty Jin 1115 - 1234 1
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 WILKINSON, Chinese History: A Manual, 12.
How to Cite This Entry
Tracy Miller, “Xiajiao Tangdi Temple, worship hall 下交湯帝廟拜殿 ” in Architectura Sinica last modified October 1, 2020, https://architecturasinica.org/place/000250.
Bibliography:Tracy Miller, “Xiajiao Tangdi Temple, worship hall 下交湯帝廟拜殿 .” In Architectura Sinica, edited by . Entry published March 21, 2018. https://architecturasinica.org/place/000250.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Xiajiao Tangdi Temple, worship hall 下交湯帝廟拜殿
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, entry contributor, “Xiajiao Tangdi Temple, worship hall 下交湯帝廟拜殿 ”
- Editing and proof correction Tracy Miller
- adding external links SUN Zheng
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2018.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.