Xiajiao Tangdi Temple, worship hall
Place Type: palatial hall
- worship hall (English)
- 拜殿 (Traditional Chinese)
- 拜殿 (Simplified Chinese)
- baidian (Pinyin)
- Xiajiao Tangdimiao baidian (English)
- 下交汤帝廟拜殿 (Traditional Chinese)
- 下交汤帝庙拜殿 (Simplified Chinese)
- Lat. 35.41436667° Long. 112.3568333°
Dynasty Jin 1115 - 1234
offering hall originally a stage from Jin dynasty; alternative names: 獻殿, 拜殿
Contained in Place
How to Cite This Entry Show full citation information...
“Xiajiao Tangdi Temple, worship hall 下交湯帝廟拜殿 ” in Architectura Sinica last modified March 21, 2018, https://architecturasinica.org/place/000250.
Bibliography:“Xiajiao Tangdi Temple, worship hall 下交湯帝廟拜殿 .” In Architectura Sinica, edited by . Entry published March 21, 2018. https://architecturasinica.org/place/000250.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Xiajiao Tangdi Temple, worship hall 下交湯帝廟拜殿
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, general editor,
- , editor, Architectura Sinica
- Tracy Miller, entry contributor, “Xiajiao Tangdi Temple, worship hall 下交湯帝廟拜殿 ”
- Editing, proofreading, data entry and revision by Tracy Miller
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2018.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.