Biyun Monastery in Xiaozhangcun 小張村碧雲寺https://architecturasinica.org/place/000100
- Biyun Monastery in Xiaozhangcun (English)
- Xiǎozhāngcūn Bìyúnsì (Pinyin)
- Hsiao-chang-ts'un Pi-yün-ssu (Wade-Giles)
- 小張村碧雲寺 (Traditional Chinese)
- 小张村碧云寺 (Simplified Chinese)
- Shanxi (Pinyin)
- 山西省 (Traditional Chinese)
- 山西省 (Simplified Chinese)
- Zhangzi (Pinyin)
- 长子 (Simplified Chinese)
- 县 (Simplified Chinese)
- County (English)
- 小张 (Simplified Chinese)
- Lat. 36.17146667° Long. 112.8389833°
Dynasty Five Dynasties 907 - 960 1
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 WILKINSON, Chinese History: A Manual, 12.
How to Cite This Entry
Tracy Miller, “Biyun Monastery in Xiaozhangcun 小張村碧雲寺 ” in Architectura Sinica last modified September 11, 2020, https://architecturasinica.org/place/000100.
Bibliography:Tracy Miller, “Biyun Monastery in Xiaozhangcun 小張村碧雲寺 .” In Architectura Sinica, edited by . Entry published March 21, 2018. https://architecturasinica.org/place/000100.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Biyun Monastery in Xiaozhangcun 小張村碧雲寺
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, entry contributor, “Biyun Monastery in Xiaozhangcun 小張村碧雲寺 ”
- Editing and proof correction Tracy Miller
- adding external links SUN Zheng
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2018.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.