Biyun Monastery in Xiaozhangcun
Place Type: monastery (Buddhist)
- Biyun Monastery in Xiaozhangcun (English)
- Xiaozhangcun Biyunsi (Pinyin)
- 小張村碧雲寺 (Traditional Chinese)
- 小张村碧云寺 (Simplified Chinese)
- Shanxi (Pinyin)
- 山西省 (Traditional Chinese)
- 山西省 (Simplified Chinese)
- Zhangzi (Pinyin)
- 长子 (Simplified Chinese)
- 县 (Simplified Chinese)
- County (English)
- 小张 (Simplified Chinese)
- Lat. 36.17146667° Long. 112.8389833°
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 Endymion Wilkinson, Chinese History: A Manual, Revised and Enlarged. , pp: 11-12. ( 2000)
Contains Place (1)
How to Cite This Entry Show full citation information...
Bibliography:“Biyun Monastery in Xiaozhangcun 小張村碧雲寺 .” In Architectura Sinica, edited by . Entry published March 21, 2018. https://architecturasinica.org/place/000100.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Biyun Monastery in Xiaozhangcun 小張村碧雲寺
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, general editor,
- , editor, Architectura Sinica
- Tracy Miller, entry contributor, “Biyun Monastery in Xiaozhangcun 小張村碧雲寺 ”
- Editing, proofreading, data entry and revision by Tracy Miller
Copyright and License for Reuse
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.