Biyun Monastery in Xiaozhangcun, main hall
Place Type: palatial hall
- main hall (English)
- 大殿 (Traditional Chinese)
- 大殿 (Simplified Chinese)
- dadian (Pinyin)
- Xiaozhangcun Biyunsi (English)
- 小張村碧雲寺大殿 (Traditional Chinese)
- 小张村碧云寺大殿 (Simplified Chinese)
- Lat. 36.17146667° Long. 112.8389833°
Dynasty Five Dynasties 907 CE - 960 BCE
Contained in Place
How to Cite This Entry Show full citation information...
“Biyun Monastery in Xiaozhangcun, main hall 小張村碧雲寺大殿 ” in Architectura Sinica last modified March 21, 2018, https://architecturasinica.org/place/000254.
Bibliography:“Biyun Monastery in Xiaozhangcun, main hall 小張村碧雲寺大殿 .” In Architectura Sinica, edited by . Entry published March 21, 2018. https://architecturasinica.org/place/000254.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Biyun Monastery in Xiaozhangcun, main hall 小張村碧雲寺大殿
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, general editor,
- , editor, Architectura Sinica
- Tracy Miller, entry contributor, “Biyun Monastery in Xiaozhangcun, main hall 小張村碧雲寺大殿 ”
- Editing, proofreading, data entry and revision by Tracy Miller
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2018.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.