Biyun Monastery in Xiaozhangcun, main hall 小張村碧雲寺大殿https://architecturasinica.org/place/000254
- main hall (English)
- 大殿 (Traditional Chinese)
- 大殿 (Simplified Chinese)
- dàdiàn (Pinyin)
- ta-tien (Wade-Giles)
- Xiaozhangcun Biyunsi (English)
- 小張村碧雲寺大殿 (Traditional Chinese)
- 小张村碧云寺大殿 (Simplified Chinese)
- Lat. 36.17146667° Long. 112.8389833°
Dynasty Five Dynasties 907 - 960 1
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 WILKINSON, Chinese History: A Manual, 12.
How to Cite This Entry
Tracy Miller, “Biyun Monastery in Xiaozhangcun, main hall 小張村碧雲寺大殿 ” in Architectura Sinica last modified October 1, 2020, https://architecturasinica.org/place/000254.
Bibliography:Tracy Miller, “Biyun Monastery in Xiaozhangcun, main hall 小張村碧雲寺大殿 .” In Architectura Sinica, edited by . Entry published March 21, 2018. https://architecturasinica.org/place/000254.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Biyun Monastery in Xiaozhangcun, main hall 小張村碧雲寺大殿
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, entry contributor, “Biyun Monastery in Xiaozhangcun, main hall 小張村碧雲寺大殿 ”
- Editing and proof correction Tracy Miller
- adding external links SUN Zheng
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2018.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.