Dongyue Temple in Xingdongyuan 興東垣東岳廟https://architecturasinica.org/place/000102
- Dongyue Temple in Xingdongyuan (English)
- Xìngdōngyuán Dōngyuèmiào (Pinyin)
- Hsing-tung-yüan Tung-yüeh-miao (Wade-Giles)
- 興東垣東岳廟 (Traditional Chinese)
- 兴东垣东岳庙 (Simplified Chinese)
- Shanxi (Pinyin)
- 山西省 (Traditional Chinese)
- 山西省 (Simplified Chinese)
- 石楼 (Simplified Chinese)
- 县 (Simplified Chinese)
- County (English)
Dynasty Jin 1115 - 1234 1
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 WILKINSON. 2000. Chinese History: A Manual, 12.
Contains artifact(s) (1)
How to Cite This Entry
Tracy Miller, “Dongyue Temple in Xingdongyuan 興東垣東岳廟 ” in Architectura Sinica last modified September 17, 2020, https://architecturasinica.org/place/000102.
Bibliography:Tracy Miller, “Dongyue Temple in Xingdongyuan 興東垣東岳廟 .” In Architectura Sinica, edited by . Entry published March 21, 2018. https://architecturasinica.org/place/000102.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Dongyue Temple in Xingdongyuan 興東垣東岳廟
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, entry contributor, “Dongyue Temple in Xingdongyuan 興東垣東岳廟 ”
- Editing and proof correction Tracy Miller
- adding external links SUN Zheng
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2018.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.