Dongyue Temple in Xingdongyuan, great hall 興東垣東岳廟大殿https://architecturasinica.org/place/000257
- great hall (English)
- 大殿 (Traditional Chinese)
- 大殿 (Simplified Chinese)
- dàdiàn (Pinyin)
- ta-tien (Wade-Giles)
- Xingdongyuan Dongyuemiao dadian (English)
- 興東垣東嶽廟大殿 (Traditional Chinese)
- 兴东垣东岳庙大殿 (Simplified Chinese)
Dynasty Jin 1115 - 1234 1
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 WILKINSON, Chinese History: A Manual, 12.
Contained in Place
How to Cite This Entry
Tracy Miller, “Dongyue Temple in Xingdongyuan, great hall 興東垣東岳廟大殿 ” in Architectura Sinica last modified October 1, 2020, https://architecturasinica.org/place/000257.
Bibliography:Tracy Miller, “Dongyue Temple in Xingdongyuan, great hall 興東垣東岳廟大殿 .” In Architectura Sinica, edited by . Entry published March 21, 2018. https://architecturasinica.org/place/000257.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Dongyue Temple in Xingdongyuan, great hall 興東垣東岳廟大殿
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, entry contributor, “Dongyue Temple in Xingdongyuan, great hall 興東垣東岳廟大殿 ”
- Editing and proof correction Tracy Miller
- adding external links SUN Zheng
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2018.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.