Dawang Temple in Yangquan
Place Type: temple
- Dawang Temple in Yangquan (English)
- Yangquan Dawangmiao (Pinyin)
- 陽泉大王廟 (Traditional Chinese)
- 阳泉大王庙 (Simplified Chinese)
- Shanxi (Pinyin)
- 山西省 (Traditional Chinese)
- 山西省 (Simplified Chinese)
- 陽泉 (Simplified Chinese)
- 市 (Simplified Chinese)
- City (English)
- 盂 (Simplified Chinese)
Dynasty Jin 1115 - 1234 1
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 Endymion Wilkinson, Chinese History: A Manual, Revised and Enlarged. , pp: 11-12. ( 2000)
Contains Place (1)
How to Cite This Entry Show full citation information...
“Dawang Temple in Yangquan 陽泉大王廟 ” in Architectura Sinica last modified March 21, 2018, https://architecturasinica.org/place/000105.
Bibliography:“Dawang Temple in Yangquan 陽泉大王廟 .” In Architectura Sinica, edited by . Entry published March 21, 2018. https://architecturasinica.org/place/000105.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Dawang Temple in Yangquan 陽泉大王廟
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, general editor,
- , editor, Architectura Sinica
- Tracy Miller, entry contributor, “Dawang Temple in Yangquan 陽泉大王廟 ”
- Editing, proofreading, data entry and revision by Tracy Miller
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2018.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.