Dawang Temple in Yangquan, vestry/retiring hall
- vestry/retiring hall (English)
- 寢宮 (Traditional Chinese)
- 寝宫 (Simplified Chinese)
- qingong (Pinyin)
- Yangquan Dawangmiao qingong (English)
- 陽泉大王寢宫 (Traditional Chinese)
- 阳泉大王庙寝宫 (Simplified Chinese)
Dynasty Jin 1115 - 1234
寢宮from Jin--1172? Ic brackets have xiegong
How to Cite This Entry Show full citation information...
“Dawang Temple in Yangquan, vestry/retiring hall 陽泉大王廟寢宮 ” in Architectura Sinica last modified March 21, 2018, https://architecturasinica.org/place/000260.
Bibliography:“Dawang Temple in Yangquan, vestry/retiring hall 陽泉大王廟寢宮 .” In Architectura Sinica, edited by . Entry published March 21, 2018. https://architecturasinica.org/place/000260.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Dawang Temple in Yangquan, vestry/retiring hall 陽泉大王廟寢宮
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, general editor,
- , editor, Architectura Sinica
- Tracy Miller, entry contributor, “Dawang Temple in Yangquan, vestry/retiring hall 陽泉大王廟寢宮 ”
- Editing, proofreading, data entry and revision by Tracy Miller
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2018.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.