Zetian Temple 則天廟https://architecturasinica.org/place/000114
- Zetian Temple (English)
- Zétiānmiào (Pinyin)
- Tse-t'ien-miao (Wade-Giles)
- 則天廟 (Traditional Chinese)
- 则天庙 (Simplified Chinese)
- Shanxi (Pinyin)
- 山西省 (Traditional Chinese)
- 山西省 (Simplified Chinese)
- Wenshui (Pinyin)
- 文水 (Simplified Chinese)
- 县 (Simplified Chinese)
- County (English)
- northeast of Wenshui, Shanxi (Pinyin)
- Lat. 37.47303833° Long. 112.0361283°
Dynasty Jin 1115 - 1234 1
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 WILKINSON, Chinese History: A Manual, 12.
Contains artifact(s) (1)
How to Cite This Entry
Tracy Miller, “Zetian Temple 則天廟 ” in Architectura Sinica last modified September 17, 2020, https://architecturasinica.org/place/000114.
Bibliography:Tracy Miller, “Zetian Temple 則天廟 .” In Architectura Sinica, edited by . Entry published March 21, 2018. https://architecturasinica.org/place/000114.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Zetian Temple 則天廟
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, entry contributor, “Zetian Temple 則天廟 ”
- Editing, proofreading, data entry and revision by Tracy Miller
- adding external links Melanie Lu
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2018.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.