Zetian Temple, Sage Mother Hall 則天廟聖母殿https://architecturasinica.org/place/000271
- Sage Mother Hall (English)
- 聖母殿 (Traditional Chinese)
- 圣母殿 (Simplified Chinese)
- Shèngmǔdiàn (Pinyin)
- Sheng-mu-tien (Wade-Giles)
- Zetianmiao Shengmudian (English)
- 則天廟聖母殿 (Traditional Chinese)
- 则天庙圣母殿 (Simplified Chinese)
- Lat. 37.47303833° Long. 112.0361283°
Dynasty Jin 1115 - 1234 1
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 WILKINSON, Chinese History: A Manual, 12.
How to Cite This Entry
Tracy Miller, “Zetian Temple, Sage Mother Hall 則天廟聖母殿 ” in Architectura Sinica last modified October 1, 2020, https://architecturasinica.org/place/000271.
Bibliography:Tracy Miller, “Zetian Temple, Sage Mother Hall 則天廟聖母殿 .” In Architectura Sinica, edited by . Entry published March 21, 2018. https://architecturasinica.org/place/000271.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Zetian Temple, Sage Mother Hall 則天廟聖母殿
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, entry contributor, “Zetian Temple, Sage Mother Hall 則天廟聖母殿 ”
- Editing and proof correction Tracy Miller
- adding external links SUN Zheng
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2018.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.