Temple to the Eastern Peak in Zezhou 澤州岱廟https://architecturasinica.org/place/000115
- Temple to the Eastern Peak in Zezhou (English)
- Zézhōu Dàimiào (Pinyin)
- Tse-chou Dai-miao (Wade-Giles)
- 澤州岱廟 (Traditional Chinese)
- 泽州岱庙 (Simplified Chinese)
- Shanxi (Pinyin)
- 山西省 (Traditional Chinese)
- 山西省 (Simplified Chinese)
- Zezhou (Pinyin)
- 泽州 (Simplified Chinese)
- 县 (Simplified Chinese)
- County (English)
- Lat. 35.41921667° Long. 112.7244167°
Dynasty Song 960 - 1279 1
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 WILKINSON, Chinese History: A Manual, 12.
Contains artifact(s) (1)
How to Cite This Entry
Tracy Miller, “Temple to the Eastern Peak in Zezhou 澤州岱廟 ” in Architectura Sinica last modified September 17, 2020, https://architecturasinica.org/place/000115.
Bibliography:Tracy Miller, “Temple to the Eastern Peak in Zezhou 澤州岱廟 .” In Architectura Sinica, edited by . Entry published March 21, 2018. https://architecturasinica.org/place/000115.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Temple to the Eastern Peak in Zezhou 澤州岱廟
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, entry contributor, “Temple to the Eastern Peak in Zezhou 澤州岱廟 ”
- Editing, proofreading, data entry and revision by Tracy Miller
- adding external links Melanie Lu
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2018.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.