Temple to the Eastern Peak in Zezhou, Hall for Veneration of Heaven 澤州岱廟天齊殿https://architecturasinica.org/place/000272
- Hall for Veneration of Heaven (English)
- 天齊殿 (Traditional Chinese)
- 天齐殿 (Simplified Chinese)
- Tiānqídiàn (Pinyin)
- T`ien-ch`i-tien (Wade-Giles)
- Zezhou Daimiao Tianzidian (English)
- 泽州岱庙天齐殿 (Traditional Chinese)
- 泽州岱庙天齐殿 (Simplified Chinese)
- Daimiao Tianqidian
- Lat. 35.41921667° Long. 112.7244167°
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 WILKINSON. 2000. Chinese History: A Manual, 12.
How to Cite This Entry
Bibliography:“Temple to the Eastern Peak in Zezhou, Hall for Veneration of Heaven 澤州岱廟天齊殿 .” In Architectura Sinica, edited by Tracy Miller. Entry published March 21, 2018. https://architecturasinica.org/place/000272.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Temple to the Eastern Peak in Zezhou, Hall for Veneration of Heaven 澤州岱廟天齊殿
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, editor, Architectura Sinica
- Editing and proof correction Tracy Miller
- adding external links SUN Zheng
Copyright and License for Reuse
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.