Zhaoren Monastery 昭仁寺https://architecturasinica.org/place/000118
- Zhaoren Monastery (English)
- Zhāorénsì (Pinyin)
- Chao-jen-ssu (Wade-Giles)
- 昭仁寺 (Traditional Chinese)
- 昭仁寺 (Simplified Chinese)
- Shanxi (Pinyin)
- 陕西省 (Traditional Chinese)
- 陕西省 (Simplified Chinese)
- 长武 (Simplified Chinese)
- 县 (Simplified Chinese)
- County (English)
Dynasty Tang 618 - 907 1
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 WILKINSON. 2000. Chinese History: A Manual, 12.
Contains artifact(s) (1)
How to Cite This Entry
Tracy Miller, “Zhaoren Monastery 昭仁寺 ” in Architectura Sinica last modified September 17, 2020, https://architecturasinica.org/place/000118.
Bibliography:Tracy Miller, “Zhaoren Monastery 昭仁寺 .” In Architectura Sinica, edited by . Entry published March 21, 2018. https://architecturasinica.org/place/000118.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Zhaoren Monastery 昭仁寺
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, entry contributor, “Zhaoren Monastery 昭仁寺 ”
- Editing, proofreading, data entry and revision by Tracy Miller
- adding external links Song Qisen
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2018.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.