Zhaoren Monastery, main hall 昭仁寺大殿https://architecturasinica.org/place/000275
- main hall (English)
- 大殿 (Traditional Chinese)
- 大殿 (Simplified Chinese)
- dàdiàn (Pinyin)
- ta-tien (Wade-Giles)
- Zhaorensi dadian (English)
- 昭仁寺大殿 (Traditional Chinese)
- 昭仁寺大殿 (Simplified Chinese)
Dynasty Tang 618 - 907 1
Date of main hall not listed in ZGMSCD, p. 1026; Is this really Tang?
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 WILKINSON, Chinese History: A Manual, 12.
Contained in Place
How to Cite This Entry
Tracy Miller, “Zhaoren Monastery, main hall 昭仁寺大殿 ” in Architectura Sinica last modified October 1, 2020, https://architecturasinica.org/place/000275.
Bibliography:Tracy Miller, “Zhaoren Monastery, main hall 昭仁寺大殿 .” In Architectura Sinica, edited by . Entry published March 21, 2018. https://architecturasinica.org/place/000275.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Zhaoren Monastery, main hall 昭仁寺大殿
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, entry contributor, “Zhaoren Monastery, main hall 昭仁寺大殿 ”
- Editing and proof correction Tracy Miller
- adding external links SUN Zheng
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2018.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.