Zhenguo Monastery 鎮國寺https://architecturasinica.org/place/000121
- Zhenguo Monastery (English)
- Zhènguósì (Pinyin)
- Chen-kuo-ssu (Wade-Giles)
- 鎮國寺 (Traditional Chinese)
- 镇国寺 (Simplified Chinese)
- Shanxi (Pinyin)
- 山西省 (Traditional Chinese)
- 山西省 (Simplified Chinese)
- Pingyao (Pinyin)
- 平遥 (Simplified Chinese)
- 县 (Simplified Chinese)
- County (English)
- Lat. 37.25298611° Long. 112.248006°
Dynasty Five Dynasties 907 CE - 960 BCE 1
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 WILKINSON, Chinese History: A Manual, 11.
Contains artifact(s) (1)
How to Cite This Entry
Tracy Miller, “Zhenguo Monastery 鎮國寺 ” in Architectura Sinica last modified September 17, 2020, https://architecturasinica.org/place/000121.
Bibliography:Tracy Miller, “Zhenguo Monastery 鎮國寺 .” In Architectura Sinica, edited by . Entry published March 21, 2018. https://architecturasinica.org/place/000121.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Zhenguo Monastery 鎮國寺
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, entry contributor, “Zhenguo Monastery 鎮國寺 ”
- Editing, proofreading, data entry and revision by Tracy Miller
- adding external links Song Qisen
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2018.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.