Zhenguo Monastery, 10,000 Buddhas Hall 鎮國寺萬佛殿https://architecturasinica.org/place/000278
- 10,000 Buddhas Hall (English)
- 萬佛殿 (Traditional Chinese)
- 万佛殿 (Simplified Chinese)
- Wànfódiàn (Pinyin)
- Wan-fo-tien (Wade-Giles)
- Zhenguosi Wanfodian (English)
- 镇國寺萬佛殿 (Traditional Chinese)
- 镇国寺万佛殿 (Simplified Chinese)
- Lat. 37.25298611° Long. 112.248006°
Dynasty Later Han 947 - 950 1
continuation of style at Foguangsi into 10th cen.
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 WILKINSON, Chinese History: A Manual, 12.
How to Cite This Entry
Tracy Miller, “Zhenguo Monastery, 10,000 Buddhas Hall 鎮國寺萬佛殿 ” in Architectura Sinica last modified October 2, 2020, https://architecturasinica.org/place/000278.
Bibliography:Tracy Miller, “Zhenguo Monastery, 10,000 Buddhas Hall 鎮國寺萬佛殿 .” In Architectura Sinica, edited by . Entry published March 21, 2018. https://architecturasinica.org/place/000278.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Zhenguo Monastery, 10,000 Buddhas Hall 鎮國寺萬佛殿
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, entry contributor, “Zhenguo Monastery, 10,000 Buddhas Hall 鎮國寺萬佛殿 ”
- Editing and proof correction Tracy Miller
- adding external links SUN Zheng
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2018.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.