Huixian Belvedere, Hall of the Three Pure Ones 會仙觀三清殿https://architecturasinica.org/place/000185
- Hall of the Three Pure Ones (English)
- 三清殿 (Traditional Chinese)
- 三清殿 (Simplified Chinese)
- Sānqīngdiàn (Pinyin)
- San-ch'ing-tien (Wade-Giles)
- Huixianguan Sanqingdian (English)
- 會仙觀三清殿 (Traditional Chinese)
- 会仙观三清殿 (Simplified Chinese)
- Lat. 36.7518166° Long. 113.038883°
Dynasty Jin 1115 - 1234 1
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 WILKINSON. 2000. Chinese History: A Manual, 12.
How to Cite This Entry
Tracy Miller, “Huixian Belvedere, Hall of the Three Pure Ones 會仙觀三清殿 ” in Architectura Sinica last modified September 26, 2020, https://architecturasinica.org/place/000185.
Bibliography:Tracy Miller, “Huixian Belvedere, Hall of the Three Pure Ones 會仙觀三清殿 .” In Architectura Sinica, edited by . Entry published March 21, 2018. https://architecturasinica.org/place/000185.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Huixian Belvedere, Hall of the Three Pure Ones 會仙觀三清殿
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, entry contributor, “Huixian Belvedere, Hall of the Three Pure Ones 會仙觀三清殿 ”
- Editing and proof correction Tracy Miller
- adding citation Song Qisen
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2018.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.