Yuhuang Temple in Jincheng, back hall 晉城玉皇廟後殿https://architecturasinica.org/place/000189
- back hall (English)
- 後殿 (Traditional Chinese)
- 后殿 (Simplified Chinese)
- hòudiàn (Pinyin)
- Hou-tien (Wade-Giles)
- Jincheng Yuhuangmiao houdian (English)
- 晉城玉皇廟后殿 (Traditional Chinese)
- 晋城玉皇庙后殿 (Simplified Chinese)
- Lat. 35.54693333° Long. 112.93665°
Dynasty Northern Song 960 - 1127 1
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 WILKINSON. 2000. Chinese History: A Manual, 12.
How to Cite This Entry
Tracy Miller, “Yuhuang Temple in Jincheng, back hall 晉城玉皇廟後殿 ” in Architectura Sinica last modified September 26, 2020, https://architecturasinica.org/place/000189.
Bibliography:Tracy Miller, “Yuhuang Temple in Jincheng, back hall 晉城玉皇廟後殿 .” In Architectura Sinica, edited by . Entry published March 21, 2018. https://architecturasinica.org/place/000189.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Yuhuang Temple in Jincheng, back hall 晉城玉皇廟後殿
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, entry contributor, “Yuhuang Temple in Jincheng, back hall 晉城玉皇廟後殿 ”
- Editing and proof correction Tracy Miller
- adding citation Song Qisen
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2018.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.