Tianning Monastery in Nantong, Celestial Kings Hall 南通天寧寺天王殿https://architecturasinica.org/place/000217
- Celestial Kings Hall (English)
- 天王殿 (Traditional Chinese)
- 天王殿 (Simplified Chinese)
- Tiānwángdiàn (Pinyin)
- T`ien-wang-tien (Wade-Giles)
- Nantong Tianningsi Tianwangdian (English)
- 南通天寧寺天王殿 (Traditional Chinese)
- 南通天宁寺天王殿 (Simplified Chinese)
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 WILKINSON. 2000. Chinese History: A Manual, 12.
Contained in Place
How to Cite This Entry
Bibliography:Tracy Miller, “Tianning Monastery in Nantong, Celestial Kings Hall 南通天寧寺天王殿 .” In Architectura Sinica, edited by . Entry published March 21, 2018. https://architecturasinica.org/place/000217.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Tianning Monastery in Nantong, Celestial Kings Hall 南通天寧寺天王殿
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, entry contributor, “Tianning Monastery in Nantong, Celestial Kings Hall 南通天寧寺天王殿 ”
- Editing and proof correction Tracy Miller
- adding citation Song Qisen
Copyright and License for Reuse
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.