Tianning Monastery in Nantong 南通天寧寺https://architecturasinica.org/place/000069
- Tianning Monastery in Nantong (English)
- Nántōng Tiānníngsì (Pinyin)
- Nan-t'ung T'ien-ning-ssu (Wade-Giles)
- 南通天寧寺 (Traditional Chinese)
- 南通天宁寺 (Simplified Chinese)
- Jiangsu (Pinyin)
- 江蘇省 (Traditional Chinese)
- 江苏省 (Simplified Chinese)
- 南通 (Simplified Chinese)
- 市 (Simplified Chinese)
- City (English)
Dynasty Tang 618 - 907 1
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 WILKINSON, Chinese History: A Manual, 12.
Contains artifact(s) (2)
How to Cite This Entry
Tracy Miller, “Tianning Monastery in Nantong 南通天寧寺 ” in Architectura Sinica last modified September 11, 2020, https://architecturasinica.org/place/000069.
Bibliography:Tracy Miller, “Tianning Monastery in Nantong 南通天寧寺 .” In Architectura Sinica, edited by . Entry published March 21, 2018. https://architecturasinica.org/place/000069.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Tianning Monastery in Nantong 南通天寧寺
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, entry contributor, “Tianning Monastery in Nantong 南通天寧寺 ”
- Editing and proof correction Tracy Miller
- adding external links SUN Zheng
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2018.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.