Tianning Monastery in Nantong, Mahāvīra Treasure Hall 南通天寧寺大雄寶殿https://architecturasinica.org/place/000218
- Mahāvīra Treasure Hall (English)
- 大雄寶殿 (Traditional Chinese)
- 大雄宝殿 (Simplified Chinese)
- Daxiongbaodian (Pinyin)
- Nantong Tianningsi Daxiongbaodian (English)
- 南通天寧寺大雄寶殿 (Traditional Chinese)
- 南通天宁寺大雄宝殿 (Simplified Chinese)
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 WILKINSON, Chinese History: A Manual, 12.
Contained in Place
How to Cite This Entry
Bibliography:Tracy Miller, “Tianning Monastery in Nantong, Mahāvīra Treasure Hall 南通天寧寺大雄寶殿 .” In Architectura Sinica, edited by . Entry published March 21, 2018. https://architecturasinica.org/place/000218.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Tianning Monastery in Nantong, Mahāvīra Treasure Hall 南通天寧寺大雄寶殿
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, entry contributor, “Tianning Monastery in Nantong, Mahāvīra Treasure Hall 南通天寧寺大雄寶殿 ”
- Editing and proof correction Tracy Miller
- adding citation Song Qisen
Copyright and License for Reuse
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.