Yuhuang Temple in Shizhang, main hall 石掌玉皇廟正殿https://architecturasinica.org/place/000239
- main hall (English)
- 正殿 (Traditional Chinese)
- 正殿 (Simplified Chinese)
- zhèngdiàn (Pinyin)
- cheng-tien (Wade-Giles)
- Shizhang Yuhuangmiao zhengdian (English)
- 石掌玉皇廟正殿 (Traditional Chinese)
- 石掌玉皇庙正殿 (Simplified Chinese)
- Lat. 35.7257° Long. 113.33805°
Dynasty Jin 1115 - 1234 1
Main Hall Jin, see 中國 文物 地圖集 山西分冊, 中, 513-514
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 WILKINSON, Chinese History: A Manual, 12.
How to Cite This Entry
Tracy Miller, “Yuhuang Temple in Shizhang, main hall 石掌玉皇廟正殿 ” in Architectura Sinica last modified October 1, 2020, https://architecturasinica.org/place/000239.
Bibliography:Tracy Miller, “Yuhuang Temple in Shizhang, main hall 石掌玉皇廟正殿 .” In Architectura Sinica, edited by . Entry published March 21, 2018. https://architecturasinica.org/place/000239.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Yuhuang Temple in Shizhang, main hall 石掌玉皇廟正殿
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, entry contributor, “Yuhuang Temple in Shizhang, main hall 石掌玉皇廟正殿 ”
- Editing and proof correction Tracy Miller
- adding external links SUN Zheng
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2018.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.