Yanshan Monastery, Mañjuśrī Hall 岩山寺文殊殿https://architecturasinica.org/place/000263
- Mañjuśrī Hall (English)
- 文殊殿 (Traditional Chinese)
- 文殊殿 (Simplified Chinese)
- Wénshūdiàn (Pinyin)
- Wen-shu-tien (Wade-Giles)
- Yanshansi Wenshudian (English)
- 岩山寺文殊殿 (Traditional Chinese)
- 岩山寺文殊殿 (Simplified Chinese)
- Lat. 39.22918056° Long. 113.6534333°
Dynasty Jin 1115 - 1234 1
1158 simple building,single xia'ang, ct and ic the same
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 WILKINSON, Chinese History: A Manual, 12.
How to Cite This Entry
Tracy Miller, “Yanshan Monastery, Mañjuśrī Hall 岩山寺文殊殿 ” in Architectura Sinica last modified October 1, 2020, https://architecturasinica.org/place/000263.
Bibliography:Tracy Miller, “Yanshan Monastery, Mañjuśrī Hall 岩山寺文殊殿 .” In Architectura Sinica, edited by . Entry published March 21, 2018. https://architecturasinica.org/place/000263.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Yanshan Monastery, Mañjuśrī Hall 岩山寺文殊殿
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, entry contributor, “Yanshan Monastery, Mañjuśrī Hall 岩山寺文殊殿 ”
- Editing and proof correction Tracy Miller
- adding external links SUN Zheng
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2018.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.