Bao'en Monastery, Underground Palace 報恩寺地宮https://architecturasinica.org/place/000293b
- Underground Palace (English)1
- 地宮 (Traditional Chinese)
- 地宫 (Simplified Chinese)
- dìgōng (Pinyin)
- ti-kung (Wade-Giles)
- Bao'en Monastery Underground Palace (English)
- 報恩寺地宮 (Traditional Chinese)
- 报恩寺地宫 (Simplified Chinese)
- Lat. 32.011143° Long. 118.788516°
Dynasty Northern Song 960-1127 2
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 南京大报恩寺遗址塔基与地宫发掘简报, 51.
- 2 WILKINSON, Chinese History: A Manual, 12.
How to Cite This Entry
ZOU Yuyang 鄒宇洋, “Bao'en Monastery, Underground Palace 報恩寺地宮 ” in Architectura Sinica last modified April 30, 2021, https://architecturasinica.org/place/000293b.
Bibliography:ZOU Yuyang 鄒宇洋, “Bao'en Monastery, Underground Palace 報恩寺地宮 .” In Architectura Sinica, edited by Tracy Miller. Entry published April 30, 2021. https://architecturasinica.org/place/000293b.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Bao'en Monastery, Underground Palace 報恩寺地宮
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, editor, Architectura Sinica
- ZHUGE Jing 諸葛净, associate editor, Dynamic Site Archive
- ZOU Yuyang 鄒宇洋, entry contributor, “Bao'en Monastery, Underground Palace 報恩寺地宮 ”
- Initial research 2021 by ZOU Yuyang 鄒宇洋
- Website coordination by Yuh-Fen Benda
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2021.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.