Bao'en Monastery 報恩寺https://architecturasinica.org/place/000293
- Bao'en Monastery (English)
- 報恩寺 (Traditional Chinese)
- 报恩寺 (Simplified Chinese)
- Bàoēnsì (Pinyin)
- Pao-en-szu (Wade-Giles)
- Jiangsu province (English)
- 江蘇省 (Traditional Chinese)
- Jiāngsū shěng (Pinyin)
- Nanjing Municipality (English)
- 南京市 (Traditional Chinese)
- Nánjīng shì (Pinyin)
- Qinhuai District (English)
- 秦淮區 (Traditional Chinese)
- Qínhuái qū (Pinyin)
- Lat. 32.011991° Long. 118.776955°
Dynasty Ming 1368-1644 1
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 WILKINSON, Chinese History: A Manual, 12.
How to Cite This Entry
ZOU Yuyang, “Bao'en Monastery 報恩寺 ” in Architectura Sinica last modified April 5, 2021, https://architecturasinica.org/place/000293.
Bibliography:ZOU Yuyang, “Bao'en Monastery 報恩寺 .” In Architectura Sinica, edited by Tracy Miller. Entry published April 5, 2021. https://architecturasinica.org/place/000293.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Bao'en Monastery 報恩寺
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, editor, Architectura Sinica
- ZOU Yuyang, entry contributor, “Bao'en Monastery 報恩寺 ”
- Website coordination by Yuh-Fen Benda
- Initial research 2021 by ZOU Yuyang
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2021.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.