Bao'en Monastery, Glazed Pagoda 報恩寺琉璃塔https://architecturasinica.org/place/000293a
- Great Bao'en Pagoda (English)1
- 大报恩塔 (Traditional Chinese)
- 大报恩塔 (Simplified Chinese)
- líulítǎ (Pinyin)
- liu-li-t'a (Wade-Giles)
- Great Bao'en Monastery Glazed Pagoda (English)
- 大報恩寺琉璃塔 (Traditional Chinese)
- 大恩寺琉璃塔 (Simplified Chinese)
- Porcelain Pagoda (English)
- Lat. 32.011143° Long. 118.788516°
Dynasty Ming 1368-1644 2
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 ZHUGE. 2016. From Historical Monument to New 'Urban Spectacle': Case study on the Great BaoEn Pagoda Reconstruction Project in Nanjing, China, 117.
- 2 WILKINSON. 2000. Chinese History: A Manual, 12.
How to Cite This Entry
ZOU Yuyang 鄒宇洋, “Bao'en Monastery, Glazed Pagoda 報恩寺琉璃塔 ” in Architectura Sinica last modified April 28, 2021, https://architecturasinica.org/place/000293a.
Bibliography:ZOU Yuyang 鄒宇洋, “Bao'en Monastery, Glazed Pagoda 報恩寺琉璃塔 .” In Architectura Sinica, edited by Tracy Miller. Entry published April 27, 2021. https://architecturasinica.org/place/000293a.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Bao'en Monastery, Glazed Pagoda 報恩寺琉璃塔
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, editor, Architectura Sinica
- ZOU Yuyang 鄒宇洋, entry contributor, “Bao'en Monastery, Glazed Pagoda 報恩寺琉璃塔 ”
- Initial research 2021 by ZOU Yuyang 鄒宇洋
- Website coordination by Yuh-Fen Benda
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2021.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.