- forehead tie beams (preferred) (English)
- 額枋 (Traditional Chinese)
- 额枋 (Simplified Chinese)
- éfāng (Pinyin)
- o-fang (Wade-Giles)
- forehead tie beam (lit.) (English)
Broad Match: Building Frame
How to Cite This Entry
“ 額枋 éfāng” in Architectura Sinica last modified May 7, 2020, https://architecturasinica.org/keyword/k000115.
Bibliography:“ 額枋 éfāng.” In Architectura Sinica, edited by Tracy Miller. Entry published May 7, 2020. https://architecturasinica.org/keyword/k000115.
About this Entry
Entry Title: 額枋 éfāng
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, editor, Architectura Sinica
- Yuh-Fen Benda, associate editor, Architectural Terminology
- Peer review by ATTCAT 2018
- Editing, proofreading and revision by Tracy Miller
- Data entry, adding citations, and revising statements by SUN Zheng 孫正
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2020.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.