- efang (Pinyin without tones)
- 額枋 (Traditional Chinese)
- 额枋 (Simplified Chinese)
- éfāng (Pinyin)
- o-fang (Wade-Giles)
- forehead tie beams (lit.) (English)
- forehead tie beams (English)
Broad Match: Building Frame
How to Cite This Entry
“ 額枋 éfāng” in Architectura Sinica last modified May 7, 2020, https://architecturasinica.org/keyword/k000115.
Bibliography:“ 額枋 éfāng.” In Architectura Sinica, edited by Tracy Miller. Entry published May 7, 2020. https://architecturasinica.org/keyword/k000115.
About this Entry
Entry Title: 額枋 éfāng
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, editor, Architectura Sinica
- ZHUGE Jing 諸葛净, associate editor, Architectural Terminology
- ZHUGE Jing 諸葛净 and CHEN Luxi 陳麓西, entry contributors, “ 額枋 éfāng”
- Website coordination by Yuh-Fen Benda
- Initial research by ZHUGE Jing 諸葛净 CHEN Luxi 陳麓西
- Peer review by ATTCAT 2018
- Editing, proofreading and revision by Tracy Miller
- Data entry and adding citations by SUN Zheng 孫正
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2020.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.